Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

The past few months

I'm going to start things off with a recap of the tail end of 2011.

2011 was my first year in Lethbridge attending the Education program, and I was studioless. This is actually the farthest south I've been in Alberta, and the farthest East I've been in Canada. What a strange adventure it's been. To my delight, some of the classes in the Education program have allowed me to create work, though tailored to new ideas. Production of such work has brought to my attention the slow but definite increase of text integration into my work.

So, a new beginning or a continuation of my art? We'll see where it takes me, and what I take along.

First text piece (summer 2011):


First piece for an Education Language class (autobiographical poem):

No comments:

Post a Comment